Out of band readings upon reboot

Teken

Out of band readings upon reboot

Post by Teken » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:24 pm

I wanted to know if there could be something that could be done in the next firmware releases that would prevent the system from booting up and displaying out of band temperature readings?

At random times the Autelis Bridge has been inaccessible for what ever reason. The only method to gain portal entry and access is to hard reboot the system. Upon boot up the system will (sometimes) show massive temperature values until the next polling has occurred.

When these out of band readings are present they throw off all my reports and stats. Which thus, requires me to manually edit all the offending high reading from SEG and ISY.

Getting ready to finally deploy all 32 sensor arrays and don't want to be doing this for all of them in the future.

autelis
Site Admin

Re: Out of band readings upon reboot

Post by autelis » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Thanks for your post. Are these readings shown in the web interface only or also pushed to ISY? Only readings that come directly from the sensors and have passed the checksum test should be pushed to ISY.
Autelis.com Staff
Teken

Re: Out of band readings upon reboot

Post by Teken » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:07 pm

autelis wrote:Thanks for your post. Are these readings shown in the web interface only or also pushed to ISY? Only readings that come directly from the sensors and have passed the checksum test should be pushed to ISY.
On a rare occasion these values will also be pushed to the ISY Series Controller. I have increased the send interval to 30 seconds to provide a buffer in case such an event should occur.