Solar temp sensor

bsp9493

Solar temp sensor

Post by bsp9493 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Does this device give access to the actual temperature of the solar temp sensor?

Ie... on my control pad, i can read the temp of the solar sensor and set a temp differential for its on off control.

I am hoping to use this temperature reading in conjunction with my home automation software to trigger the circulation pump for the solar panels.

Unfortunatley Pentair does not give enough control of this setting with the i9 logic panel. Its either heater, or solar:( so if you activate one, it turns off control of the other.

I have 2 separate flows/pumps/filters into my pool... main with my heater, 2nd with my solar. Unfortunatley for me, they should have installed i10 which gives this control, so i am always struggling to not overheat my solar panels if i want to use the heater to bump my temp up during sunlight hours.

Thamx in advance... waiting for store to come back online so I can order one of these for my system:)
autelis
Site Admin

Re: Solar temp sensor

Post by autelis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Yes solar temperature is available. You can email us directly to process an order immediately (cs at autelis dot com) as we do have more stock now. Thanks
Autelis.com Staff