ISY Integration State Variable Correctness

Discussion of General Home Automation Topics
DBB

ISY Integration State Variable Correctness

Post by DBB » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Following the Auteles wiki article "Pool Control (PI) Universal Devices ISY 2-Way Integration," I've integrated my Autelis Pentair module with Universal Device's ISY994 controller. My Pentair controller is the EasyTouch.

In the ISY's development console, I can see the current values reflecting what is being reported from the Autelis module. However, some of the information being reported back does not seem to hit the correct ISY state variable. For example, I was wanting a program to trigger off of the pool's freeze protect mode. It appears that the FreezeProtect mode is actually coming across on what was defined in the Autelis wiki as OperatingMode. AirTemp also seems to be incorrect and reports as SpaTemp.

The main equipment variables for pump, aerator, spa, lights, etc. seem to follow the wiki's variable list. While I can rename the variables in the ISY's programming interface to match what is actually being reported by Autelis, is there any known discrepancy between the list variable position and IntelliTouch vs EasyTouch perhaps, or has equipment versions changed things up a bit and the Autelis wiki not kept up?

I also notice that the status.xml values returned from the Autelis are a bit different from the documentation, as well.

I can figure out some of them by watching Autelis results in the web interface and match them up to the proper ISY variable, but it would be nice to have a definitive and correct list.