Timer time format

Vidtec

Timer time format

Post by Vidtec » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Can you enable the timers to accept the time formats to include seconds:

01:30:30PM

reason for me is my URTS does not always open/close due to signal strength issues in the house, so I configure 2 timers per window/group, one minute apart. If the first timer doesn't open it, the second one always does. The negative is when using 10 or more groups, it can take over 10 minutes to close all the windows/groups.
If I can set the repeat timers to execute 10, 20 or 30 seconds after the primary timer, I can significantly reduce the overall time it takes to complete.

I know the Autelis can process commands close together in time as I have tested it manually using the mobile app and website. Pressing a down command on 2 separate windows 5 seconds apart worked without issues.
autelis
Site Admin

Re: Timer time format

Post by autelis » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Thanks for your post. We will look into this. Do you think that it would help to repeat the timer firing 5 seconds later by default instead?
Autelis.com Staff
Vidtec

Post by Vidtec » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Actually that would be better. It would mean I don't have to fill up my timer list with duplicate entries and will make it easier to manage.
Perhaps create the repeat function as a check box for users to select it or not.
Also if its not too hard, allow us to enter the repeat time, just in case 5 seconds is too close to the original time. I could not find information on the Autelis device relating to how quickly it processes sequential commands.

Finally, I am running software firmware 1.1.1 that has the DST support for Australia. if you make any changes, please ensure the DST in 1.1.1 is not affected somehow, as its happened in the past.
autelis
Site Admin

Post by autelis » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:20 am

Please try BETA version 1.2 which repeats timers after 5 seconds and includes sunrise/sunset functions.

http://www.autelis.com/downloads/Firmwa ... -1.2.0.jar
Autelis.com Staff