Autelis, LLC Limited Warranty Statement
- Autelis, LLC warrants to the end-user customer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of purchase by the customer. Customer is responsible for maintaining proof of purchase date.
- This limited warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of appropriate use of the product, and does not apply to any defects resulting from:
- Improper or inadequate installation, maintenance or modification.
- The use of software, interfacing, parts, or supplies not provided by Autelis, LLC.
- Any operation of the product outside of its specifications.
- Accidental damage, normal wear and tear, acts of God, lightning strikes or other electrical surges, signal issues, or any issues specific to the installation site.
- This limited warranty covers only repair or replacement for defective Autelis, LLC products, as provided above, and does not cover damage or claims to any ancillary entities. Autelis, LLC is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any costs associated with determining the source and/or cause of any problems or issues relating to or coinciding with the installation or operation of Autelis, LLC products.
- This limited warranty is non-transferable and does not apply to products purchased from any reseller, distributor or other person or entity not specifically authorized by Autelis, LLC, including but not limited to purchases from Internet auction sites.
- Autelis, LLC shall have no obligation to repair or replace until the customer returns the defective product to Autelis, LLC.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like-new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
- Autelis, LLC products may contain remanufactured parts or components equivalent to new in performance or which may have been subject to incidental use.
- This limited warranty is only valid in countries/regions or localities where Autelis, LLC has a support presence for this product and where Autelis, LLC has marketed and distributed this product.
Limitations of Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, NEITHER AUTELIS, LLC NOR ITS REPRESENTATIVES MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO AUTELIS, LLC PRODUCTS, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations of Liability
- To the extent allowed by local law, the remedies provided in this Warranty Statement are the customer's sole and exclusive remedies.
- TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTELIS, LLC OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This Warranty Statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights as determined by local law.
- To the extent that this Warranty Statement is inconsistent with local law, this Warranty Statement shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local law.